GET INVOLVED: #ACLT20WEEKCHALLENGE
Get involved in the ACLT 20th Anniversary fundraising campaign in the 20 weeks between 9th June and the end of the annual #ACLTDonate4Daniel blood donor campaign on 31st October.
ACLT have registered over 70,000 people of all races on to the UK Stem Cell Register and signed up tens of thousands of donors to the Blood Donor Register. Also, since 2010, over 4,000 people have been signed on to the Organ Donor Register.
There is still a lot of work to be done because 4 in 5 black or mixed raced people needing lifesaving stem cell transplants will not find a match; compared to between 60%-90% of White Northern European patients.
With the community and ACLT working together, we can find lifesaving donors for another generation.
1. Organise a fundraising event
- Cake Sales
- Coffee Mornings
- Patty Parties
- School Summer Fayre
- School Black History Month events
- World Food Days, African & Caribbean Food Days
- Variety Shows, Fashion Shows & Club Nights
- Dress Down Days at work or school
- Quiz Nights
2. Personal and Team Challenges
- 5k and 10k runs
- Marathons and Half Marathons
- Walking challenges e.g. Trek Fest and Thames Path Challenge
- Tough Mudders and Ultra Challenges
- Cycling and bike rides
3. Bespoke team or individual 20:20 challenges
– 20 hour challenge e.g. football match or other activity
– 20 team members e.g. skydivers
– 20 week challenge e.g. weight loss, grow your beard
– 20k run
Fill in your details below and receive your #20WeekChallenge fundraising pack