One of the objectives of the ACLT is to nurture and support all our volunteers. To this end, we will provide training and support (as required) to enable the effective use of your time and resources.
Our ethos is to stimulate open communication, receive and provide feedback on all aspects of our work. We are committed to the vision and mission of the ACLT and invite you to contribute, participate and join our Team.
Together we will:
- Always treat ACLT staff, supporters and fellow volunteers with respect consideration and appreciation
- Offer compassion and sensitivity at all times
- Conduct ourselves professionally and with dignity whenever representing ACLT
- Be committed and dedicated as an active member of the ACLT Team
- Commit to a minimum of 5 events per year
- Provide as much notice as possible if you are unable to fulfil your volunteering commitment
- Deliver within agreed timelines
- Be contactable, and respond to contact within a reasonable timeframe
- Honour our promises and responsibilities to the best of our abilities